Thursday, April 5, 2012

shooting star enhancement kit

So today, placing my second order I now can purchase the Shooting Star Enhancement kit! This thing is better than I originally thought! I will get A premium full size warmer, 2 full size warmers, 2 mid size warmers, 2 plug in warmers, 5 scentsy bars, 3 scentsy circles, 3 solid perfumes, a round scentsy warmer stand and  a mini testers kit! Not bad at all! Gonna wait a few days to order it, but I am looking forward to it!

For those that don't know how to qualify...in your first 15 days that you sign up, you must earn 500 or more PRV. So pretty much $500 worth of product (not including half off and free items).
Once you have qualified for it, you will have the option to purchase it and will have 90 days to do so.
The kit costs $200 but is worth $300! Plus you earn commission on it, and it is a tax write-off :)

http://jarred.scentsy.us
Just click on "buy from party" to check out all the products!

No comments:

Post a Comment